Friday, July 22, 2011

DeathyWiz? More Like MommyWiz! And Contest

Hey Gang! So if you have added my Mom you know:

1. She has more friends than me.
2. Hosted a party and 50+ People showed up.
3. She has a Unicorn Statue (bought by me).
4. Got the Unicorn Spell.

And she is now level 8!
~~~
I'm also hosting a contest! This is mostly for all you bloggers out there. So all you need to do is talk about www.deathywiz.blogspot.com on your blog! What you could win

5 KIFG Codes- Fog Unicorn or Blue Raptor Blade
5 Mega Snack Packs
5 Dragon Hoards Packs 
or
1 store bought Sultans Palace!
ONE PER WIZARD, YOU PICK!

So what is the goal? 50 Followers or 500 Views!
Who could win? Anyone! The first 16 Wizards to email me (justinshadowblade@gmail.com) when I get 50 Followers or 500 Views gets one of the prizes, I REPEAT YOUR CHOICE, so be first so you can get the Sultans Palace! 
Thanks for reading this far! So there is a KIFG Code in the Comments :) Someone got it! 2 Minutes after I posted it. Congrats to Aurthur Willow!

~Keep It Dead
P.S No my Mom cant enter XD!

2 comments: