Saturday, July 23, 2011

No Joke!

Hey Guys, so I suppose you know about my contest :) I currently have 373 Views, keep em' coming!  Like 200 Views away. I want to say thanks to www.mywizard101site.blogspot.com, because so far Blaze gave me 100+ Views exactly when I checked. So here's the contest again (Prize at the end):

"I'm also hosting a contest! This is mostly for all you bloggers out there. So all you need to do is talk about www.deathywiz.blogspot.com on your blog! What you could win

5 KIFG Codes- Fog Unicorn or Blue Raptor Blade
5 Mega Snack Packs
5 Dragon Hoards Packs 
or
1 store bought Sultans Palace!
ONE PER WIZARD, YOU PICK!

So what is the goal? 50 Followers or 500 Views!
Who could win? Anyone! The first 16 Wizards to email me (justinshadowblade@gmail.com) when I get 50 Followers or 500 Views gets one of the prizes, I REPEAT YOUR CHOICE, so be first so you can get the Sultans Palace! "

Thanks for reading this far! So there is a KIFG Code in the Comments :) 
~Keep It Dead

4 comments:

  1. Here's your code!

    nl92f-4lqn5-33f3j-7l3l2

    ~Keep It Dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I win! Check your email. I sent you an email when you got your 500th view.
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did I, like an hour or two ago lol. It's gonna be Blaze or I, and it's gonna be close!

    ReplyDelete