Monday, July 25, 2011

Rant #2

Hey Wizards, If you don't like negative talk please do not look beyond this line. (P.S. It's not anything against the Terms Of Use on Wizard101)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 2nd Rant On: Fansites

"OK KI! When I saw your commercial for Wizard101 I saw it was a game for children 10+ or 10 and up. Now that does mean 20yrs, 30yrs, 40yrs, 50yrs+ old. And when you hear interviews of KI Personnel they say "Blah, Blah, Blah, we cant tell you what we are doing next Blah, Blah, Blah but we do want to keep our CHILD AIM POINT! So tell me why 15/17 of your featured blogs and fan sites are all ran by adults? I am so furious! Why do the accomplished adults get all the glory!?! Is it because there sites look all cool and pretty? Maybe because their older and know how to do all of that! And then KI has the nerve to so, oh no more blog and site entries. Why do I want to be on there? Maybe because there is no point of trying to make your site all beautiful and pretty if no one will look at it, that's like Icing a cake for your self,  why icy it when you can just put the naked cake on your plate and take a dollop of icing and put it on like that? See what I mean, kinda? But KI is being really mean with letting adults be the head of Wizard101."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry I just really wanted to vent about KI Fan sites, I feel allot better *Sigh of Relief *. Revoir or goodbye in french!

~Keep It Dead

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I find that posting is fun...but a lot of the time, I feel that my blog isn't even getting viewed (until I look at the stats). And even if it is...nobody ever says anything or comments. I find myself looking at other peoples blogs much more often...and if it's something cool I think "COMMENT!"

    (Your right, that really does vent your anger :) )

    ReplyDelete