Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wizard101 Press: Update

Hey guys, so on Friday I went to dinner with Jason Storm and his wonderful family! He brought his laptop and showed me his AWESOME website, Wizard101 Press. Now he said not to give to much information  but if you go and look at the Associated Press logo his looks like that one, and even says that were he got the idea. This is what he said:

*Insert Joke I Told* 

"Hahaha, well our old logo looked to childish and this one looks more professional..."

So yea, AP and Wizard101 Central combine, think about it, think about.....

~Keep It Dead

2 comments:

  1. Your serious? You KNOW Jason Storm really? I've been friends with him for awhile! I'm a co-mamanger at the site too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome, Jason know M.W.S! Well he probably told me first because he lives near me. :/

    ~Keep It Dead

    ReplyDelete