Saturday, September 3, 2011

The End, But A New Beginning For Me

So as the title says, the end. Yes I am done, WITH LEVELING! I have reached level 60!!! Also I will know when I turned level 60, September 2nd, how will I remember that? It's Wizard101's birthday! And uh, well... I got a party hat :/ Oh well, I lost mine from 2 years ago. So yea I am still here I am just going to school for like 10 hours! 8:00 - 6:00 __ 8:00 - 3:55 School and 4:00 - 6:00 ACES, after school home working thing, but we get a good snack and play games. And I want to say Hi to, Joseph, Victoria, Justin J., Marco, John, Rebecca, Alia R., Alia S., Alia W., Aliyah D. and....... Jaylen and Joshua (brothers).

So yea, busy for me, and middle school, not all that hard. In other news I have a little thing I'm gonna do with Amber, Blaze, and Nick. Like TOTH and WW :). So I'll keep you posted unlike Nick! :P

~Keep It Dead

or 
~Keep It FROSTY!

(Also Spiral Live rehearsal at:

8:00 Eastern

7:00 Central 

6:00 Mountain Time

and yep you guessed Pacific 

5:00PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment