Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Favorite Time Of The Year!

Halloween is back!
Yes, the time I met my father, Malistaire, and the time my half brother got a part time shift as a merchant in the shopping district selling Halloween items for his birthday. Here is what Wizard101 has said:

"It's our favorite time of year in the Spiral; Halloween! All your favorite Halloween friends are back with their ghostly items to get your Wizard into the Halloween Spirit. We've also got brand new spooktacular Halloween pets to accompany your Wizard during Halloweenfest. There are lots of Halloween decorations, bubbling cauldrons, apple tubs, pumpkins and ghosts and surprises all over Wizard City. But beware, a boss is waiting to test your skills! There will be contests in the Spiral, both on our official contests page as well as our fansite Wizard101 Central, so watch for news of those throughout the month of October.
 "
Yep Spooky Bob is my step brother :). 

Also later I will be giving details to a special Halloween contest.

Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment