Sunday, November 27, 2011

3,000 Views, 500 Friends and New Look

So yesterday I was looking at my blog for an old post and stumbled on my Pageviews Tracker! I currently have 3,060 maybe 3,061 with you but I am so shocked I even got to 200! Thank you so much everybody! I want to individually give thanks to, Nicholas Lionrider, Blaze Shadowhorn, Talon Thunderblade, Blaze Dragonhorn, Edward Lifegem and lots of other people who have helped me get through stuff in game or helped me quest. Wow, when did I get to 500+ friends? I thought I would only get to 50 maybe. Hopefully another 100+!!! So as you can see, new header, new look, and I will be posting in the next hour on a BMP update, so stay tuned!

~Keep It Dead

3 comments:

  1. YAY JUSTIN!!!!! Congratz bro! BTW I love the new header XD "What!? I didn't do it!" :D

    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that header took me like an hour to make it, I'm bad at GIMP. XD

    ~Keep It Frosty LOL

    ~Keep It Dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should Nicholas Lionrider say Keep It Hot *insert sizzle sound*?

    ReplyDelete