Sunday, November 27, 2011

J.A.D.E Project Back Up

Hey Gang, I haven't been posting about it much but yesterday I had my third session of class on blades and traps. I had 27 students and luckily 6 TA's (teacher's assistants). We went on a field trip to the Jade Oni and had 7 groups with 4 in each, so it was a great success. 

Our next class will be on Wednesday, email me at justinshadowblade@gmail for more information if you would like to come. I only have 30 seats so first come, first serve and we will be learning how to use prisms accurately. I would like to have at least 5 TA's, 10 is my limit.

I will also be electing J.A.D.E Academy student body president on Friday, we have 7 nominees. We also need 2 more shield teachers, but the I am happy to announce J.A.D.E currently has 23 staff members. Hope to see you there! 

http://justinsacademy.blogspot.com/

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

~Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment