Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gnomes! Not Gnomest! and BMP Delay

Yes it is Gnomes! not Gnomest. Here is the card, look real close!


And listen from 0:40 - 0:43 and 7:10 - 7:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egskXCP8I0Q&feature=player_embedded#!

PROOF! 
But still people with call it Gnomest until they figure out they cant put it through text filter. :) 

-

Oh wow, I'm level 66 already? I am about to enter Stone Town and discover the great Elephant tribes giving me repetative quests. Cant wait untill I get Dr. Von's Monster either! I heard some one got it to 1,000,000 already! Thats amazing, but I know for a fact I will never get it to that high.

-

Also the great BMP will be postponed once again as I am making a banner for the event and some changes to how I do the BMP. It will be the best of my abilities for it to look nice for you and I hope to have it ready by Wednesday and BMP, Friday up right after I come back from piano lessons. That is around 7:00 (30 minute lessons) so if you live closer to the Atlantic Ocean, go to sleep. You can see it when us here in California are asleep. 

Until then,
~Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment