Thursday, December 1, 2011

J.A.D.E Update

So yesterday J.A.D.E Academy had our fourth teaching session, we studied the arts of prisms.  We had 30  students and luckily 14 TA's (teacher's assistants), thats over our limit!. We went on a field trip to Lord Nightshade's Tower, everyone made it out alive and it was a great success. Our next class will be on Thursday, December 8th, email us at wizardlyedu@aol.com for more information if you would like to come. I only had 30 seats but I decided to allow 40 seats this week, we had 54 people who wanted to attend and we could only have 30 so first come, first serve and we will be learning how to use shields accurately. I would like to have at least 5 TA's, 15 is my limit. 


~Keep It Dead
P.S I've also added J.A.D.E Academy to my blog list ------>

No comments:

Post a Comment