Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yes Thats A New Header

So to start off I want to answer two questions:
  • Yes I have Dr. Von's Monster
  • Yes I am level 69
I have been 68 for about a week and 69 for about 24 hours. Thats pretty much all, I just finished Black Palace with my friend Arron and Mark. Now I think I have to go into the terrible Drum
Jungle. 

-

J.A.D.E Academy last week went great!  I don't have the stats but our seats were all full. Sadly the Wizardly Board of Education (WBE) has emitted that all 7 academies may not teach anymore this year. Our next class will be on Thursday, January 19, 2012 (1 month) email me at justinshadowblade@gmail for more information if you would like to come. I only have 50 seats so first come, first serve and we will be learning how to attack Storm bosses with Death spells, and kill. I would like to have at least 5 TA's, 10 is my limit.

-

And Spiral Live is NEXT week, Friday! Tune in for their New Years Eve Special with many guests, contests, and alot of fun!

-

That wraps up a BMP-ish post :)

~Keep It Dead
(P.S. Next Post Nathaniel)

No comments:

Post a Comment