Monday, February 13, 2012

Fire VS Ice (A Must Read)

First off this is my 150th post! 

Now, a couple of days ago I posted I was making a Fire wizard, JFB(Justin Fireblade). I decided to abandon him and go make an Ice wizard, JIB(Justin Iceblade). I did NOT delete JFB, I just said I wont play him. I got a flood of responses from bloggers like, Elijah Lighttheif, Nicholas Lionrider, The Brave Pyromancer, and Destiny Soultamer. I even got a response from non-bloggers, 18 to be exact. So thats a total of 22, this is the crazy part, look at the stats.

Image DetailFire Agrees ------------------------------- 11
Ice Agrees --------------------------------11

Yea, a total tie. So I will do a poll. I hope you take the time and vote on which school my ALT should be. The last choice is absolutely OK with me, I've done it before. I had a Life wizard and Death wizard both at level 17. I knew I wanted to take one all the way threw and I chose Death, that Death wizard was Justin. I can play two wizards. So, vote!!!!!
 <---- So true!

~Keep It Dead

1 comment:

  1. I just voted, of course by my name you know what it was.

    ReplyDelete