Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Tough Desicion

Hey guys,  Spiral Live went great with TFN (The Friendly Necromancer). F2D also went on as planned and we will be recording again in about a week and a half for the 3rd installment. 

So now for that tough decision. I want to ask you guys if I added ads to the blog would you be OK with that. Now, I'm not poor, its just my next project involves getting you guys lots and lots of W101 Gift Cards. And this would boost up the process, because I will need 6 Gift Cards which is 60$. So please weigh in by email or comment on this post on this important matter.

~Keep It Dead

P.S. The adds would be Wizard101 Related

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind some ads, as long as you keep up with the way your running your blog. I visit it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind ads, but they do get in my way sometimes. If you want to, then sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as the ads wern't outrageous, or cluttering the screen, then I could tolerate them. How long are you planning to have the ads up?
    Des

    ReplyDelete