Saturday, March 24, 2012

[No Title]

It's getting harder and harder to come up with catchy titles with such a News Drought. I guess there has been some news with the puzzle but who really has the time to do that. Hopefully it's a new world to adventure in like Mirage, Avalon, or Weirwood.

Anyway J.S.S (Justin Sandshard) is still in the Pyramid of the Sun at the last instance of that place. I think me and Nick will finish that part up tomorrow along with Destiny. Speaking of the gang tomorrow we will be recording the F2D Segment. If I have it right Spiral Live will go live TOMORROW! As I said everybody was really busy so SL would be really short and lame if they did record today. So keep and eye on there livestream page at usual time here.

TPR is getting really good early in! Me and Destiny finally made a writing deal on who writes on what days. I write: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Destiny writes: Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Saturdays being our collaboration day and recording for the Segment.

When you look at this post I actually covered a lot with 0 news. Hmm, well as always,

~Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment