Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project: Portrait!

Hello everybody! As promised today is my new project obviously called Project: Portrait. This project you can actually win cool prizes! So everyday I will show you a rare portrait and all you have to do is take a screen shot of you and the picture! Let me show you:

EXAMPLE!
I will post: 
Find it!
Prize: 2 Ravens Hoards 

You send in:
Wizard Name: Justin Shadowblade (your name)
Best way to contact: justinshadowblade@gmail.com (your email)

And I will pick the first 10 and randomly pick the winners. Pretty easy. I will tell you what world and what area, like Wizard City, Colossus Boulevard. I will post the very first Portrait tomorrow afternoon after I get home from school. So hope you participate by emailing me justinshadowblade@gmail.com.

~Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment