Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bye Wizard101! Hello Minecraft!

After careful consideration and nothing new in Wizard101 I have decided to stop playing and blogging about in a whole. Fret not, I have for you a new blog. As you can see by the new banner this blog is now called The Grizzly Griefer. 

So if you don't know what a Griefer is in Minecraft, its a person that destroys building, home, trees, etc. Which I have come to love in the past 24 hours. 

And Grizzly because my guys name is Grizzly331, 331 = 3/31 = the day I got Minecraft, yesterday.

So have a great day, and if you have Spring Break like me have a great one too!

~Keep Mining!

5 comments:

  1. If it's not a joke, then why would decide to create a new blog today? That is a little strange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense or anything Grizzly/Deathy, but isn't minecraft singleplayer except on multiplayer servers? Would you be just playing the normal minecraft or using mods or on servers, because i see a bear from the Mo creatures mod in your header. It would be cool if you do mod reviews :P. Hope oneday you come back to W101 someday :) I play minecraft too btw :P (also nice skin :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean I can delete you from my friend's list for a new wizard? Awesome! (Just Kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great,how could you find that,thanks for your sharing,
    cookie monster minecraft skin

    ReplyDelete