Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Thoughts on the Level 78 Pets

Hey guys, long week for me! This week has been absolutely crazy! Avalon came out, I had a Lip-Sync Competition I had to do with Club Live and practice all week so I had no time to post. Now most of you now the level 78 pets. Well I have thoughts on each and every one of these! Lets start with Myth:

Myth: Basilisk
 
The Basilisk pet is so cool looking! I love how it exactly resembles the actual thing. Everything on this pet is great! So far we don't know if it gives any cool talents, like "May Cast" though. Very impressed with this first one.
Change: No

Death: Bone Dragon
As a Death Wizard I am very disappointed with this one. Technically this is not THE Bone Dragon on the card. This Bone Dragon is the mount which I really didn't like. This pet so far doesn't give any good talents, like "May Cast".  Unhappy with this one.
Change: Dr. Von's Monster

Life: Gnome
 Now this pet is cool! This pet has so much detail on the hat, knee's, shirt and so much more. The eyes are glowing a cool green and the facial expression really makes a Life Wizard a threat. So far we don't know if it gives any cool talents, like "May Cast" though. Very pleased with this one!
Change: No

Balance: Chimera
 
I don't know about Balance. I kind of like it but at the same time I think it could be a little bigger. So far we don't know if it gives any cool talents, like "May Cast" though. Ra would be cool.
Change: Ra

Storm:Triton
Speaking of size with the Chimera, the Triton is WAY to small! I thought the Triton would be awesome, always had it in my head. The Triton should be as big as the Ghoul if it were to stand up straight, maybe a little more with the tail. This pet so far doesn't give any good talents, like "May Cast". But this pet does encourage to use the mighty power of Triton more often
Change: Leviathan, or, Storm Snake just to see that one at 10,000 Damage.

Ice: Wooly Mammoth 
Do you honestly think I could hate this one!?! This pet is so cool! The size is perfect and the Ice symbol is sweet, I've heard the school you hatch it with the school symbol will change! So far we don't know if it gives any cool talents, like "May Cast" though.
Change: No

Fire: Efreet 
 
The Efreet pet is kinda like the Chimera. I really don't know if I like it. The sword is absolutely to big and so far we don't know if it gives any cool talents, like "May Cast". A better pet would be a Fire Dragon. If the Fire Dragon was put in it would have to fly when walking and on the ground when stopped.
Change: Fire Dragon

Thats all I got and tell me what you think about my comments, in the comments or by email (justinshadowblade@gmail.com)

~Keep It Dead
(Sorry Kelsey, forgot to ask! But if you want me to use different ones just say so in the comments. All picture are from Kelsey Fireheart's awesome blog, so go check it out here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment