Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Monday Poll and Overshadowed

Well with Avalon out many blogs have been posting like this:

"AVALON IN TEST! I MEAN NOW!"
"AVALON! THE NEW WORLD RELEASED!"
"A-V-A-L-O-N!"

And allot of AVALON!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!! Its really funny when you see the 1's. Well I did post about it earlier this morning with the completed puzzle as Breaking News but not the 20-30 !'s. 

Well in other news if you voted on the poll go claim your prize by commenting on this post. This post was overshadowed by the hype of Avalon and that happens to be the new poll question.

Does Avalon live up to the hype?

Answer and next Monday claim your rightful prize.

Also I got a new headset with mic so if you chat with me on Skype you will not hear my mic constantly moving. Also I have gotten at least 15 emails asking if I will try-out for the Spiral Live position to fill in for Blaze. Just so you know...I will.So wish me luck as ALWAYS!,

~Keep It Dead

1 comment: