Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Poll Results - Prizes #4

The third poll prizes have been sent out. If you did not receive a code that means you did not provide an email for me to contact you by. So for the forth question it was...


Are You OK With Ads

The Results:

Yes!- 3 (14%) 

Yes! More prizes in contests - 4 (19%)  

Yes, but only 1 or 2 please. - 14 (66%)

No, distracting from the content - 0 (0%)

As you can see Yes, but only 1 or 2 please. took 66% of the votes! A total of 21 people voted! So if you voted comment on this post with your email and what you voted for. And I will give you a special code. The codes range from normal KIFG Codes, a pet, or even 1,000 Crowns. So comment away.

~Keep It Dead

P.S. New Poll is up!

5 comments:

  1. I put only one or two because i hate them every where but one or two is ok. My email is mstveyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for only 1 or 2 :)
    Thashi_17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for 1 or 2.

    ethansherr12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 or 2, but save the code for a future contest, I have enough!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for yes,
    joelrodriguez1211@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete