Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Poll Results - Prizes

For my first poll I am very impressed. The question was...

What world do you want in the puzzle?

The Results:

Avalon - 23 Votes (65%)

Weirwood - 2 Votes (5%)

Polaris - 2 Votes (5%)

Candyland - 1 Votes (2%)

I dont know, just something new - 7 Votes (20%)

 As you can see Avalon took 65% of the votes! A total of 35 people voted! So if you voted  comment on this post with your email and what you voted for. And I will give you a special code. The codes range from normal KIFG Codes to 1,000 Crowns Codes. So comment away.

~Keep It Dead

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Btw I voted for candyland :p I couldn't help it

      Delete
  2. I voted for Avalon :D
    EHertel135@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted :)

    Justin you know my email so now point commenting with it ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Candyland, but changed to Avalon. You know how to contact me.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for Polaris :)

    ethansherr12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete