Saturday, May 26, 2012

Foolish Morganthe - Off To Defeat Pendragon (Part 4)

Image DetailWow I just beat Young Morganthe, and what I fight she put up! And her brother Sir Mallory a fierce warrior! Yesterday myself and a group tried to finish the instance and failed so today I retried it with Monica MoonWhisper (Life), Andrew Dragonblade (Myth), and Scot Thorn (Fire) and I want to say thanks to them! I must say I think I lost a couple of feathers in those battles. Now in the next post I will face the much anticipated Pendragon fight. 

Also if you are wondering why none of the "Off To Defeat Pendragon" series haven't had any  in-game pictures is because I lost the folder :P. So when I'm not busy questing I will go look for it and post the picture's here.

So the last Off To Defeat Pendragon post is coming up later today! And after I finish Avalon I will quest my alt Justin Sandshard and maybe even finish up Grizzleheim and Wintertusk to get the Scarecrow pet and later the Bone Dragon pet!

Thanks for reading and this is Archmage Justin Shadowblade signing out!

~Keep It Dead

1 comment:

  1. If the screenshots are in the F2D folder, message me so I can LOL.
    D

    ReplyDelete