Wednesday, May 23, 2012

From Squire To Knight - Off To Defeat Pendragon (Part 1)

Ah, it feels like just yesterday I was defeating Caoranach the Fire-Spitter, oh wait no, I was finishing side quests for like 5 hours! I want to say thanks to Tyler Rubyweaver and Chase Stormhunter for helping me through some of the quests.

So today I defeated the evil Death Seraphs. I wish I could have just gave Gwendolyn the death essence because I had to do like 5 battles. I summoned the Dragon (which is like twice the size of my Bone Dragon mount). After that Gwendolyn marched herself to Abbey Road and requested me to fetch King Artorius's broken table for some rally thing. The Wyrm thing was pretty cool but thats pretty much as far as I got. Now I have to craft a new table with defeating some "Handsome" Fomori in Dun Dara.

So the yesterday and today were fun and this is only the 1st part of, I don't even know how many but I do know to always,

~Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment