Monday, August 13, 2012

What A Booked Week!

You can find anything on Yahoo! Images!
Hello Wizaaaaards!!! So this week is gonna be so awesome: 


  • Monday and Tuesday - I go last minute school clothes shopping. 
  • Wednesday - Ravenwood Radio and Corral Night (Meet the Teachers). 
  • Thursday - at 10:30am I am off for school! And then Friday is a normal day at school, 8:15am - 2:45 (Fancy new schedule). And then until May 21st, 2013 that will be my weekdays.


Anywho, on Saturday I'm going to Great America with my family! I'll make sure to take pictures and share them here. Then Sunday I'm going to Raging Waters! Not sure if i'll take pictures there, too many wet people o_o. 

Even though many bloggers say they slow down post when in school, I speed up! With school, sometimes I get blog ideas and write them down in my binder. And as of right now I am currently working on 3 posts! All of them are pretty lengthy and one of them has a $10 Crowns code.

So um, yea those posts will come periodically! Thanks for reading and a big announcement this Saturday!

~Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment