Monday, September 10, 2012

Breaking News - Elf101? Hinted and Leaked!

Kingsisle leaked an avatar model this morning on their Facebook page and deleted it in a matter of seconds at around 5:10am CST. While a Wizard (not to be named) was riding (a lion *hint*) the bus to school, he checked the Kingsisle Entertainment Facebook page on his iPhone and noticed a strange elf like picture and immediately downloaded it to his phone. Once he got home at 2:30pm EST he emailed it to himself, downloaded it on his computer and sent it to myself and other notable members in the community. This is what the anonymous person said:


"I got the authorization that I can send it to you guys and if you want, you can post it"

So without further ado, here is the exclusive new picture of an apparent "Elf Avatar Model":

More news coming soon,
~Keep It Dead

*Update: I have emailed this Wizard/Pirate/Possible Elf and he said he also got his hands on a poster too and said he WILL send me the picture very soon. So keep checking here for updates. Gosh KI just leaking everything....

3 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that the comments on this post keep vanishing...too many people calling out the fraudulent image?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda obvious that the image is "fraudulent". You must be pretty gullible to fall for such 1 + 1 = 2 image. I "banish" the comments because I wish not to start a forum on my blog. This is also something I expected for my central viewers to read, like the 20 - 30 people that visit my blog often. Not 200+ new comers. If you have a problem with it, I've been doing this for a while with my readers who see it, they know it's not real, and think it's cool how Nicholas Lionrider can manipulate things in both Wizard101 and Pirate101 game to make awesome things like this, he confused over 200 people to think elves could be a possibility in current Kingsisle games (which their could be, in their future.) Any more questions regarding how I run MY blog? If so, I'd love to read them here or on my email, justinshadowblade@gmail.com and I will address you there. :)

      ~Keep It Dead

      Delete
    2. I believe it is real but I am was just stating some ideas of what it could be.

      P.S. - Future Avalon update for secret vendor???

      Delete