Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hiatus? Pshaw! DeathyWiz 2.0!

Hello Wizards and Pirates alike! Welcome to the new and improved deathywiz.com or DeathyWiz 2.0. Here are the updates I have made:

  • Header  Makeover
  • New Buttons
  • Background Makeover
  • About Me Tab Updated
  • All Widgets Moved To Bottom Of Page
  • Ads Moved To Under All Posts
  • 3 Posts Per Page
So basically, as you can see, I've totally rearranged this blog. The Header, Buttons and Backgrounds were all made by my co-author of the F2D Trilogy, great friend, and Founder of Kingsisle Universe - Ria Drake! I really wanted my blog to be my name, Deathy! This is our exact Skype Conversation:



"[9/29/2012 1:20:56PM] Ria Drake: Give me a theme.

[9/29/2012 1:21:00 PM] Justin Luna: Um....Squirrels?! 

[9/29/2012 1:21:01 PM] Ria Drake: Think of something, you.

[9/29/2012 1:21:07 PM] Justin Luna: Um, death

[9/29/2012 1:21:10 PM] Justin Luna: y

[9/29/2012 1:21:11 PM] Ria Drake: K, then I'll do........hold on ;)"

So yea, she started first on the buttons and this was the prototype:


And yea, lets go back to the F2D Trilogy, we have a new website! Again created by Ria. Want to check the site out? Click here! We are aware that some of the images are not showing and the content is defiantly not there, but we just wanted to give you a feel of what's to come. Also on Kingsisle Universe, F2D is an official KU Project! Check that out here!  And yes, by the title, I am defiantly not going or was on hiatus, just preparing for this :D. Thanks for reading and stay tuned here on deathywiz.com for news, humor, and contests. And never forget,

~Keep It Dead


1 comment: