Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pirate101 PVP - Pictures! + Contest #2

Last Sunday afternoon I trained Egg Shen to level 13. He popped up and said, "My Captain come see me in a tavern cellar quickly, I need your help." I went to the Skull Island tavern and spoke to Egg Shen. He told me to speak with a monk in Monquista so that he may become a Goose Disciple. That monk told me the long story of the Iron Monkey, how he traveled to Mooshu and returned a changed monkey. He instructed me to go into the vortex and confront him, this is where I found an interesting place.....

This place was not to big, and not to small. I docked my standard frigate against this island and talked to the monkey. But before I did that, I took some pictures, as I was already thinking this could be a perfect area to carry out Pirate101 PVP. Here are some pictures I took:
The Vortex
Ship view of possible PVP Arena
Arena, all behind this point would be gated off for onlookers
Center of battle arena
Another center view of the battle arena
Arena to Ship view...
Great sizable battle board!
The Iron Monkey?
As you can see where I got my suspicion from. This battle could even start as a Ship-to-Ship (SVS?) battle and end up on the small island. If you were to "win" the ship battle then you would start first on the ground battle.

I also thought if pirates could just battle on their own ships, but if Kingsisle were to make PVP in house's, how would that work? Possibly, you could go onto the owner of the house's ship and battle there? But what if the owner still had their starter ship? But if pirates could hop on their ships, fly out near a vortex and fight there, I think it would be perfect.

Now this is where the contest comes in. Have you been wanting that Ninja Pig Companion and haven't received a map yet? Well don't fret look what I got in the mail on Thursday:

Yep! My very own map to El Dorado! The last code I gave away to Tasha was my friends code he gave to me for myself and my blog. But now I have 4 new codes to give away to you guys, my viewers! As my last post about Aquila (here) all you have to do is, ahem, LEAVE A COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK PIRATE101 PVP WILL BE LIKE. Do you think it will be difficult, same as Wizard101, or do you just not even want Pirate101 PVP? It can even be a question!

All entries will be submitted into to Random.org and will not be rated on the idea/comment/question, but it must be related to the topic. As a bonus I will give away to MY FAVORITE ENTRY RECEIVES A SPIDER DECORATING PACK for Wizard101! If you win the Random.org contest and most creative comment, that's OK, you'll win both :). So drop a comment or shoot me an email (here) and good luck! 

~Keep It Dead

7 comments:

  1. I think pirate101 pvp would take too long with all of the player pirates and their compainions.
    -Elijah L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean K. (email) - P101 PVP will be easier than W101 PVP because your Privateer doesn't have an expendable amount of healing spells. Only about 5 that don't reset until there is a "Resuffle" in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be intresting. But i think it should only be limited to three companions or that intead of it being 4 pirates vs 4 pirates it would be 1 pirate and 4 of the companions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Pirate101 PVP should be pretty cool. But the companions should be limited to 1-2 for a shorter battle and 3-4 for a longer battle. And ship-to-ship fighting should be limited to people with a skiff or higher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. The contest is now over but shoot me a personal email (justinshadowblade@gmail.com) with the subject: COMMENT. And I'll get you a Ninja Pig Companion Code anyways ;)

      Delete
  5. i think pirate101 pvp will be pretty cool, 4 on 4 plus compaions hopefully, plus ship battles will be epic if they do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. The contest is now over but shoot me a personal email (justinshadowblade@gmail.com) with the subject: COMMENT. And I'll get you a Ninja Pig Companion Code anyways ;)

      Delete