Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Deacon, +22,000 Views, and a Contest!?!?!

YEEHAW!!!!! 
Today the Deacon fell , along with Bonnie Anne, but that doesn't matter :). I can't really tell you with words, so I'll explain to you what happened today with pictures:

Now entering the Hunger G---Motherlode Mines
Da Santa Oreo! Yummy..Oreo's.
o_o
1971 health? HA! He's got nothing against the A Team!
There you go El Toro.....
Boss...
Face to face! Man, Egg Shen should've been here!
Once.
Twice?
THREE TIMES!?! Jim is on a critical streak!
SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON!
Shiny....
Talkin' with me crew....
Talkin' with me crew....
Talkin' with me crew....
Talkin' with me crew....
Talkin' with me crew....
Talkin' with me crew....
Ahhhh, I see it coming together.
Who's that big guy in the back holding the diamond?
MAMA!!!
Talkin' with me crew....

Me new ship. (I bought another in Mooshu, so a new, new ship)
Puppy
Mr. Otter
A turtle? Eh, I like turtles.

Deathywiz.com presents:
THE EPIC MOOSHUIAN ADVENTURES!

Dead-eye Justin makes it pass the treacherous Skyways from Port Regal, Skull Island to the wondrous land of Mooshu. From the safety of Justin's ship, the Santa Oreo, he scouts the skies. Immediately Justin see's a school of Koi Fish. Justin swiftly clicks "Select Pirate" and then "Quit". And that concludes this week's EPIC MOOSHUIAN ADVENTURES!!!!!

--
+22,000?!?!

WOW! Thanks, and as I said in October, my winter contest festival will go on! And my motto for this contest is......"Everything MUST Go!". Yes! I am cleaning my whole Deathywiz.com Prize Pot. Over 100 items to give away. From bundles, crowns, pets, mounts, homes, wands, housing items, and more! 
-- 
Keep and eye on this post and check for the contest update for all the cool prizes you could win. And also......

~Keep It Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment